The sentiment of the article is something we have been working with our customers for years. It is significantly more expensive to acquire new customers then to re-connect with existing ones. Larry Myler, Professor in the Rollins Centre for Entrepreneurship & Technology states “For a business to survive in coming years, it’s critical to personally connect with every customer because with advances in technology and increased competitive pressures, if you don’t connect someone else probably will.”
There are many ways to connect to existing customers, Snowed Under can help you do that in so many ways:
- We can make personal phone calls to speak to important clients
- We can help you create and send newsletters to reconnect with past customers
- We can set up a trigger email system to connect with customers a set date after purchase or engagement to ensure ongoing communication
- Text message communication, 96% of all text messages worldwide are opened and read within two minutes
- Social media engagement with existing followers
Snowed Under can manage your existing customer database, we can organise it into a format that is useable and work with you on ways to connect with them. If you have past customers and you are not sure how you can re-engage with them get in touch and we can help you trap into a marketing channel that is vastly more cost effective than marketing to new customers.